Sunday, July 4, 2010

Saturday!

We went to the park yesterday...a great place to take pictures! :)



It was about 5:15 p.m., and the sun was PERFECT-O!
This tree is unique--just like every other tree. :)

Shoulder rides!

Wild flowers...sorry the colors aren't great...

Yes, Dad posed for this picture. And yes, it made him loose his balance. And yes, I got this not a moment too soon--he "jumped" (if you will) off right after it was taken. :D

Well, there's day 2--I'll try to combine day 3 & 4 tomorrow.....

-Hannah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are great pictures! I agree, that tree is very unique. B)

~
Sarah

Melody said...

Great pix! Was Lydia turned BACKWARDS on Graham's shoulders? ...And Dad usually has terrific balance!! Fun times! Love you! Mom

Hannah said...

Mom and Sarah--

Sorry--I don't know what happened to your comments! I clicked "publish" and it said "the comment has been published".... hmmm.....maybe they'll show up.

Anyway, Mom- Lydia is actually riding on Dad's shoulders!(Cole is on Parker's) And I don't believe she is riding backwards----at least, I don't remember her doing that. It does look like it, though! :) XOXO!

Sarah-- Thanks for commenting! :-) I'm looking for an update on YOUR blog! :D I know your busy though.... :) You have some REALLY cool pix. on your photo blog! I esp. like the sunset you took a while back. (on one of your trips, maybe?) Miss seeing you! :)

Hannah said...

Never mind about the comments not showing up....maybe I'm blind??!!