Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beach 2011

Ahh yes! We are finally here! (after what was supposed to be 7-ish hours, the trip turned out to be NINE HOURS!!! *sigh*) 

In celebration of my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary, they decided to take everyone (ok...not everyone. Just their offspring and grand-offspring) to the beach! *HUGE SMILE*

Soo. We are here. Twenty-something people in one BIG house on the beach, with a pool, game room and 2 kitchens! And, it's nice and hot. :)

Fun-ness!

the leftovers of my chick-fil-a milkshake. {PEACH!!!}
Lydia is SOOO excited to be here...

...as you can see! :)

Graham!
we took a walk on Saturday night. :) I think this picture is: (L-R) (back)Mom, Aunt Carol, Lydia, Dad. (front): Rachel (or part of her), Aunt Beth, Uncle Brian, Graham and Caleb's feet. :)


Yes, we are having fun!

I might post some more pictures later in the week. Or, I might not. You never know...

No comments: