Saturday, April 16, 2011

March....

I guess you could say I've been busy-ish...with school, teaching, school, socializing :) , school, (occasional) blogging, school, the slightly necessary stuff such as eating, sleeping etc....

Did I mention school? :)

A few weeks ago, our home school group had the annual Chili-Cook-Off...complete this year with the jalapeno eating contest. Guess who entered? (NOT ME!!!!) Guess who WON???? (Hint: NOT ME!!!)


Yes. Parker won the jalapeno eating contest. :D He ate 2 WHOLE, FRESH jalapenos in 60 seconds!! Seeds and all!!

 ....milk was provided....


Samantha and I had fun hanging out!


 
Moving on to a few weeks later.....

The Georgia Handbell festival!


The festival was located in Gainseville, GA...on the beautiful Lake Lanier! During our lunch break on Saturday, three of us took a little walk by the lake. Ahhh.....80 degree weather + lake/dock + good friends = SO MUCH FUN!!!




Shadow picture!!!


We made a little friend...and named him Yeffery (I guess that's how you spell it...). :P He was sooo cute and TINY!!!!

Moving on.....

I. love. photography!!! Especially in the sunset hours...the sunlight is just PERFECT!!!!!


 Yes, spring has come to Georgia!! It came a little early this year (mid-late March)...but it's just as beautiful as ever!!



(You can kinda see the pollen on this flower..... :) fun stuff!)

Little leaf buds! :) 


Another thing has happened in our house hold.....


Graham and I had a birthday! Happy 13, Graham! <3


So. There you have it. A short summery of my March! :) What have you been up to??

No comments: